Communication is key in any situations, but even more crucial when picking out the perfect selection of blooms for your wedding. You and your florist should first discuss where and when your wedding is taking place. Don’t leave out any details! All the factors will help determine if the flowers you select will be perfect for your special day.
Here are a few important questions to ask your florist:
- Can you advise me on which flowers would be best for my wedding?
- What flowers are in season for when I am getting married?
- Based on my color scheme, what types of flowers would you recommend?
- What are the different kinds of wraps can you use for my bouquet?
- What about coordinating boutonnieres, bridesmaid flowers, and centerpieces?
- Can you suggest anything special my event?
- What other decor can you provide (aisle runner, arches, etc.)?
- Can you show me a few galleries of past weddings that you’ve hosted?
- Why did you become a wedding florist?
- How long have you been creating floral arrangements?
- What schooling/training do you have as a florist?
- Will you be delivering the flowers or do you have a team that delivers on my wedding day?
This is just a small running list of important questions to ask your florist before your big day!
If you’re in need of a florist for your Arizona wedding, give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d love to meet with you!