As you walk down the aisle headed towards your fiancé, all eyes will be on you, your stunning dress & your beautiful bouquet! Many brides don’t know that there are multiple types of bouquets to compliment the overall style of your wedding day. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Hand Tied Bouquet – This is the most popular selection among brides. A hand tied bouquet features a bunch of flowers that are tied loosely together with the stems showing. You can tie your bouquet with different types of ribbons, burlap, tulle or a piece of your mother’s wedding gown!
- Round Bouquet – A round bouquet is a larger version of the Posy, and offers more structure than the hand ties bouquet. The stems are usually tied with ribbon and consist of only 1-3 flower types to keep consistency. Photo by Lia’s Photography AZ
- Garden Bouquet – The garden style of bouquet is trending right now for that bride who wants her wedding be feel like she just picked her flowers in a field and is walking down the aisle through a garden. This bouquet highlights few garden roses and spray roses loosely tied together with several types of greenery draping on the bottom. You will see Italian Ruscus, Bay Laurel and seeded eucalyptus in the mix of greens. Photo by Kreatid Photography
- Pageant Bouquet – Think pageant queen! This delicate bouquet will lay on your arms as you walk down the aisle. If you want an unexpected and untypical bouquet, the pageant bouquet is perfect for you!
- Cascading Bouquet – Cascade bouquets were all the rave in the 80’s but are slowly making a return to modern day weddings! A cascade bouquet features the drama of a waterfall of flowers! You are sure to make a stunning entrance with this style of bouquet .
I love arranging bouquets that have unique types of flowers in them, so your guests are surprised too! Sometimes it is succulents, purple kale or even an artichoke in the center. There are so many fun flowers to choose from, so why not incorporate them in your bouquet!
Check out my Social Media Sites below to review my bride’s bouquets!